1. Father went to college
2. Father finished college
3. Mother went to college
4. Mother finished college
5. Have any relative who is an attorney, physician, or professor
6. Were the same or higher class than your high school teachers Uh... I guess?
7. Had more than 50 books in your childhood home
8. Had more than 500 books in your childhood home Don't think quite that many.
9. Were read children's books by a parent Well, I can remember reading them myself, but I think my parents read to me too.
10. Had lessons of any kind before you turned 18
11. Had more than two kinds of lessons before you turned 18 Took ballet and dance as a kid and violin in high school.
12. The people in the media who dress and talk like me are portrayed positively I guess so...
13. Had a credit card with your name on it before you turned 18
14. Your parents (or a trust) paid for the majority of your college costs Thus far it's been money my parents have saved up for me.
15. Your parents (or a trust) paid for all of your college costs Same, probably going to need to start putting more into my account myself soon though.
16. Went to a private high school
17. Went to summer camp
18. Had a private tutor before you turned 18
19. Family vacations involved staying at hotels A lot of times, when there wasn't room for us at relatives' places.
20. Your clothing was all bought new before you turned 18 Mm... most of it I think, though my mom made me some stuff too.
21. Your parents bought you a car that was not a hand-me-down from them Yep, though it was a used car.
22. There was original art in your house when you were a child We've had a couple big paintings since before I was born.
23. You and your family lived in a single-family house Yep, I think we had one-story houses in both Ohio and California and two-stories + basements in Virginia and here.
24. Your parent(s) owned their own house or apartment before you left home Haven't actually left home yet. *snicker*
25. You had your own room as a child Mm, shared with my sister until my brother moved out, so not really til I was a late teen.
26. You had a phone in your room before you turned 18
27. Participated in a SAT/ACT prep course Not a prep course, but I did take the SAT in 8th grade as part of a gifted program and just kind of practice, only took the ACT for real though.
28. Had your own TV in your room in high school
29. Owned a mutual fund or IRA in high school or college Um... no.
30. Flew anywhere on a commercial airline before you turned 16 Yep, can't even remember how old I was on my first flight or where we went.
31. Went on a cruise with your family
32. Went on more than one cruise with your family
33. Your parents took you to museums and art galleries as you grew up I remember going to the Air and Space Museum when we lived in Virginia.
34. You were unaware of how much heating bills were for your family